VICTUS® Femtosecond Laser Platform
The VICTUS Femtosecond Laser Platform provides customizable and predictable LASIK flaps.
The procedure is performed at 160 kHz using regular docking where engagement parameters are designed to provide a stable corneal reference interface for precise depth control during the procedure.
For the LASIK flap indication, the VICTUS provides:
- Intuitive template-based treatment planning
- Rim only possible
- Flap hinge planning options: Nasal, Superior or Custom
- Variable diameter: 6.0 – 9.5 mm
- Selectable flap thickness
- OCT supported docking
- Auto pupil-centration
- OCT supported treatment: Visualization of entire flap procedure including flap creation
- High resolution camera
- High resolution, live OCT imaging during flap creation.
Legal Manufacturer: Technolas Perfect Vision GmbH
Bausch & Lomb Canada, Vaughan, Ontario, L4K 4B4
®/™ are trademarks of Bausch & Lomb Incorporated or its affiliates.
© 2020 Bausch Health, Canada Inc.
Please contact your Bausch + Lomb representative for more information