TECHNOLAS® TENEO™ 317 Model 2 Excimer Laser
Redefining Excimer Laser Technology
Discover the latest evolution of our excimer laser technology, the TECHNOLAS TENEO 317 Model 2.
Meticulously designed by our expert German engineering team at Technolas Perfect Vision GmbH, the TENEO 317 Model 2 encapsulates: Performance, Efficiency, and Ease of Use.
Taking only 3 steps for the whole procedure creates a fast workflow;
Select Patient > Choose and Confirm Treatment > Treat
All the treatments are now performed without treatment cards.
- ZYOPTIX HD – a wavefront-based personalized aspheric procedure that takes into account the exact ocular aberrations of each individual eye. It provides an advanced treatment of pre-existing higher-order aberrations, minimizing induced spherical aberrations.
- ZYOPTIX HD ECO Mode* – Provides option to treat myopic eyes with ECO version of treatment profile.
- PROSCAN reduces undesired surgical induced spherical aberration, while preserving the natural aspheric shape of the cornea. This treatment can be optimized according to the patient’s specific K and Q values.
- PROSCAN ECO Mode* – Provides option to treat myopic eyes with non-aspheric treatment profile
- PTK – also available on this system
*Note: ECO Mode reduces tissue ablation in both PROSCAN and ZYOPTIX HD treatment modes
Improved workflow – One Step PRK1
- BAUSCH + LOMB is introducing an optimized workflow for the transepithelial surface ablation procedure. The transEpi PRK procedure allows a one-step procedure to be performed, which increases the ease of use and reduces the treatment time. TransEpi PRK combines PTK for epithelium removal and PRK for the correction of a refractive error using an optimized single procedure with the TECHNOLAS® TENEO™ 317 Model 2.
Ease of use + high-speed performance = efficient workflow
The compact design makes the TENEO 317 Model 2 one of the smallest Excimer lasers in the market.2
3X Control Eyetracker – High Speed Eyetracker – 1,740Hz1
A leading multidimensional high-speed eyetracker technology in the ophthalmic industry. Our eyetracker operates at 1,740 Hz, more than 3 times the speed of the laser’s repetition rate.
Fast treatment times
Our fastest treatment time yet – the TENEO 317 M2 can now treat at 1s/D*2
Ergonomically designed for patient comfort1
The TENEO 317 M2 features a swiveling bed.
Ergonomically designed with contours following the natural shape of the spine and a wide mattress to suit all patient sizes.
*Compared with the TENEO 317 Model 1. Based on calculations using an Optical Zone of 6mm and a standard myopic treatment (PROSCAN ECO mode).
Approved for physician use only. Please refer to the Directions for Use for currently approved indications and information on usage.
Legal Manufacturer: Technolas Perfect Vision GmbH
2. Data on file, Technolas Perfect Vision. Based on latest publicly available information.
Bausch & Lomb Canada, Vaughan, Ontario, L4K 4B4
®/™ are trademarks of Bausch & Lomb Incorporated or its affiliates.
© 2020 Bausch Health, Canada Inc.