VICTUS® Femtosecond Laser Platform – Full Vision & Versatility
With thirty years of experience in the ophthalmic laser surgery field, the 3rd Generation VICTUS® Femtosecond Laser Platform combines our expertise in surgeon and patient needs with German engineering and intuitive design.
The VICTUS Femtosecond Laser is a versatile platform with cataract, LASIK flap, and therapeutic indications. It features Swept Source (2S) OCT Technology for live, online, continuous viewing of the entire procedure for all procedures.
Summary of the features on the VICTUS Femtosecond Laser Platform
- Live online OCT view throughout entire procedure for all procedures for control and reassurance
- Full visualization of cataract steps
- Full visualization of LASIK Flaps
- Full visualization of therapeutics
- Live OCT-supported adjustment of arcuate incisions
- Intuitive Graphic User Interface for optimized treatment planning across all indications
- Procedural planning to suit surgeon preference
- Customization for surgeon technique
- Wide range of fragmentation patterns: spider web, grid, radial and circular
- Auto-pupil centration for LASIK Flaps
- Range of therapeutic indications
- Curved Patient Interface with a large treatment zone to accommodate all treatment designs
- Ergonomically designed headrest with integral joystick combined with 3D pressure sensors for controlled and intuitive docking
VICTUS® Femtosecond Laser Platform – Cataract
The VICTUS Femtosecond Laser Platform performs key cataract surgery steps with accuracy and precision:
- Lens fragmentation
- Arcuate incisions
- Primary/secondary incisions
Customized procedural planning to suit surgeon technique
The swept-source OCT technology and Advanced Identification Management System (AIMS) allows software-supported recognition of the relevant eye structures and customized procedural planning to suit the surgeon technique.
Range of fragmentation patterns
- Grid, circular, radial or spider web pattern can be selected according to individual surgical technique and grade of cataract.
- Energy can be adjusted according to cataract grade.
- Lens fragmentation pattern optimized to fit lens shape and tilt.
- Lens fragmentation grooves aligned with main incision.
Legal Manufacturer: Technolas Perfect Vision GmbH
VICTUS FEMTOSECOND LASER SPECIFICATIONS
|Laser Type||Diode-pumped solid state laser (DPSSL)|
|Pulse Frequency||80 or 160 kHz depending on procedure|
|Pulse Duration||290-550 fs|
|Power Supply||230 VAC ~ 50/ Hz/60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||Max. 3 KW|
|Weight||640-690 kg, depending on configuration (without patient bed)|
|Dimensions||L: 208.0 cm (without patient bed), L: 210:0 cm (with patient bed*), W: 83.0 cm, H: 168.0 cm|
|System Components||Main laser unit, Patient bed included, Sterile Patient Interface Kit|
|Visualisation||Real-time, high contrast and high-speed Swept-Source OCT, High-resolution video microscope, Optional external microscope|
|Patient Interface||Intelligent Pressure Sensors; Curved Patient Interface|
Approved for physician use only. Please refer to the Directions for Use for currently approved indications and information on usage.