Stellaris ELITE – where real-time responsiveness enables exceptional EFFICIENCY and STABILITY
The Stellaris Elite vision enhancement system empowers cataract surgeons with exacting control over every moment. Redesigned with advanced developments, Elite automatically reacts to crucial procedural factors as they change, letting you focus on the surgery – not the system.
EFFICIENCY and CHAMBER STABILITY
Adaptive Fluidics™ uses Dynamic Infusion Compensation technology to maintain fluidics stability inside the eye by linking variable infusion pressure to the real-time surgeon-commanded vacuum level, for highly efficient lens removal and excellent chamber stability. After the surgeon sets a preferred infusion pressure, it works systematically by1-3:
- Monitoring: Adaptive Fluidics™ continuously tracks vacuum flow rate
- Compensating: The system automatically adjusts infusion pressure, to maintain anterior chamber stability
RETHINK ADVANCED PERFORMANCE
Attune® energy management works synergistically with the chamber stability and vacuum efficiency of Adaptive Fluidics™ to deliver low power, emulsification with a six crystal 28.5 kHz handpiece frequency1.
- Design balances mechanical cutting with acoustic cavitation
- Full 150 micron stroke length, longitudinal cutting action
Wireless dual linear foot pedal1,2
Rapid response and control in changing conditions.
- Enables management of both pitch and yaw planes
- Integrated movements provide simultaneous control of irrigation, ultrasound, and aspiration
- Irrigation on-off is now available on the yaw planes
3 minute set-up
Single touch automated Prime and Tune for an easy and quick setup.
Want to make more of your valuable time and resources? Stellaris Elite™ can help.
Stellaris Elite™ is designed for both Cataract and Vitreoretinal surgical practice.
OR-Optimized for you and your staff
- Small OR footprint
- Wireless foot pedal
- Easy to set-up, priming and tuning of tubing and handpieces
- Preassembled, ready-to-use cassette/tubing with a new configuration
- Designed to decrease turnaround time
- Wide range of accessories, handpieces and Storz Ophthalmic Instruments
Approved for physician use only. Please refer to the Directions for Use for currently approved indications and information on usage.
References: 1. Stellaris Elite BL11145 Manual. 2. Johansson B. Adaptive Fluidics: A Complete Game Changer. Cataract & Refractive Surgery Today Europe. June 2019. 3. Stellaris Elite Adaptive Fluidics Operator’s Manual Addendum 110017343.
Bausch & Lomb Canada, Vaughan, Ontario, L4K 4B4
®/™ are trademarks of Bausch & Lomb Incorporated or its affiliates.
© 2020 Bausch Health, Canada Inc.