enVista® Toric Intraocular Lens
ONE-PIECE HYDROPHOBIC ACRYLIC TORIC IOL
enVista® toric IOL – Unique Material and Design Provides Outstanding Vision for the Active Lifestyles of Astigmatic Patients
- Exceptional Rotational Stability1
- Excellent Visual Quality1
- Broad Range of Patients1
Exceptional Rotational Stability for Precise Astigmatism Correction
In the FDA study (n=122):
Percent of eyes ≤5° rotation from operative day to 6 months2
Distinctive Haptic Design
- Step-vaulted haptics enable greater capsular bag contact
- 33% greater capsular bag contact than Tecnis3,4
- 27% greater capsular bag contact than AcrySof3,5
- Unique haptic fenestrations facilitate intraoperative lens manipulation
- Packer M, Williams J, Feinerman G et al. Prospective multicenter clinical trial to evaluate the safety and effectiveness of a new glistening-free one-piece acrylic toric intraocular lens. Clinical Ophthalmology 2018:12 1031-1039.
- Packer M and al. Safety and effectiveness of a glistening-free single-piece hydrophobic acrylic intraocular lens (enVista). Clinical Ophthalmology 2013;7:1905–1912.
- Data on file. Bausch & Lomb Incorporated.
- FDA.gov. PMA P980040/S015: Summary of Safety and Effectiveness Data (SSED).
- Data on File. Report BLR6540, Rev. A. Bausch & Lomb Incorporated.
- Glistening-Free Hydrophobic Acrylic
- 4 % water content
- Refractive index: 1.54
- One-Piece, Aberration-Free Aspheric Optic
- Step-vaulted haptics; Modified C-loop haptics
- 360° posterior square edge
- Fenestrated haptics
- Optic diameter: 6.0 mm
- Overall diameter: 12.5 mm
- +6 D to +30 D in 0.5 D increments
- Cylinder powers-IOL plane: +0.90 D / +1.25 D / +2.00 D /+2.75 D / +3.50 D / +4.25 D / +5.00 D / +5.75 D
- Cylinder powers-corneal plane:+0.65D / +0.90 D / +1.40 D /+1.93 D / +2.45 D / +2.98 D / +3.50 D / +4.03 D
- Reusable BLIS-R1 with single-use cartridges:
- BLIS-X0 from 6.0 D to +9.5 D
- BLIS-X1 from 10.0 D to +30.0 D
- INJ100 Recommended incision size: 2.2 mm to 2.4 mm
- Immersion A-Scan and IOL Master: A-Constant SRK/T: 119.1; ACD: 5.61; Surgeon Factor: 1.85; Haigis Constant: a0: 1.46 / a1: 0.40 / a2: 0.10; Barrett Lens Factor: 1.94; Barrett Design Factor: -0.5
- Applanation A-Scan: A-Constant: 118.7; ACD: 5.37; Surgeon Factor: 1.62
*Constants are estimates only. It is recommended that each surgeon develops their own values. Latest update: December 2, 2019.
Approved for physician use only. Please refer to the Directions for Use for currently approved indications and information on usage.
Bausch & Lomb Canada, Vaughan, Ontario, L4K 4B4
®/™ are trademarks of Bausch & Lomb Incorporated or its affiliates.
© 2020 Bausch Health, Canada Inc.